Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's a lunch date!

Nablopomo ~ Day 12

So who would you like to meet for lunch?

Honestly, there are a lot of people I would like to meet for lunch!! But here are my top 5 ~ in no particular order! :)

~My good friend Brooke, whom I haven't seen a quite a few years.  Talked to but not gotten to visit with.

~Cindy Monroe, founder and CEO of Thirty-One

~I would have liked to have had lunch with Betty Ford, the lady just fascinates me!

~Dr. Natalie Strand from the Amazing Race. She is an inspiration to me that my girls can and will be able to accomplish anything!

Last but certainly not least
~My D Mamas!  You all know who you are!  Tomorrow I will actually get to have lunch with 2 of my D Mamas!  I'll tell you all about it when I return from my little trip!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Love D Mama meet ups!!!! Cqan't wait to hear about it. Have a safe trip :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails