Monday, August 15, 2011

My new friend!

Just to prove that I have THE BEST hubby in the world I have to tell you about my new  friend!

A couple weeks ago my hubby saw an ad on Craigslist.  He showed it to me and asked me if I liked it.  Of course I said; Yes, It's beautiful!  I made sure he wasn't joking around with me, and he wasn't.  I made a phone call and about 2 hours later she was in my arms!

My "just because gift" Daisy

Yep!  That's my new baby, Daisy!  She a 2 year old Persian.  I LOVE her!!  She has the best temperament, super cuddly, loves to be pet and is a PERFECT addition to our family!  I really could not of asked for a better cat!

Of course I have wanted a cat for a while, and my hubby knew it.  It was perfect timing.  I had thrown the idea around of getting a kitten but then you have the cost of spay/neutering and de-clawing.  Being the Daisy is already 2 years old that has all been taken care of.  :)

And to add to my hubby's wonderfulness, he has been getting up and checking the girls in the middle of the night for the past 5 days! It was SO NICE to be able to sleep through the night! He was doing it, in part due to my broken toe. It is getting better, I can at least walk now.  

Anyway.  Enough bragging about my wonderful hubby!  Until tomorrow! :)


2 comments:

Hallie Addington said...

Welcome Daisy! She's beautiful! I just adore our cats. J- not so much! I'm sure he would have given you one of ours!!

Our Diabetic Warrior said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! I have a black and white persian myself. That is the only breed of cat that we have ever owned. I just love their temperments!

What a sweet surprise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails