Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's Raining.....It's Pouring....

 Many blessings....that is!!  


I had a wonderful day with family and friends today at the Walk to Cure Diabetes.  I am immeasurably blessed! 


I have so many thoughts in my head that I am having a hard time getting them down on paper. 


There have been so many little things along our journey this year that I want to make sure that you can savor them right a long with me.  So many moments that I don't ever want to forget. 


I hope that all of you are enjoying your weekend!


Until tomorrow my friends! Love you all!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I am so glad that it went well. I was thinking of you this morning especially after your post about the rain.

xoxo

Hallie Addington said...

Me,too! What Reyna said! I'm so glad it was a special day!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear your reflections once you're able to put them into words.

(((HUGS)))

Meri said...

Hooray for blessings! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day!

Heidi / D-Tales said...

I, too, thought about you, especially after learning about your weather, and now I'm smiling after reading this post. :)

Can't wait to read more!

LaLa said...

:)
I'm so glad it was wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails