Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mail Exchange

I am LOVING this idea!!!

Cindy over at Eaten Alive had this great idea to do a mail exchange for the kids!
ALL the kids -- D Kiddos and Non-D Siblings included!

Basically you just need to e-mail Cindy the names and ages of your children.
She's going to match everyone up with another child around the same age.
Then you put a little package in the mail to your child's buddy...
and enjoy the moment your kiddo realizes they got mail!
Here's a little more info. from Cindy's blog....

My email address is cindyroerig@hotmail.com. I'm going to try to match each child up with another child who is about the same age. Non-d kids are welcome too! Here are the rules:

1. A small gift (stickers, socks, book, whatever) worth no more than $5.
2. Sent no later than October 1st.
3. Include a picture of your child
4. When your child receives their mail, follow it up by emailing a picture to the sender

Sound easy enough? I'm including the photo email in the rules because I think it'd be great for our kids to see who they sent their gift to. Even better if the gift is featured in the photo, right? Once I get all the emails, I'll pair children up and email each of you the email address of the person you'll be exchanging with. This way, you won't have to over-share your mailing address and we can keep a lot of it private. You can ask a few questions to get an idea of what each child might like.

I'm so excited to do this! I hope you'll all join in and feel free to invite others over to join too! I'm going to make Tuesday, September 21st, at 10:00 p.m., the deadline for signing up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails