Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 Question Friday on Saturday

Nablopomo ~ Day 16

So here are the answers to this weeks questions, because I know you are dying to know! :)

1. If you know your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)  
~ YES!!  Yes, it might cost us our friendship but at the same time if they found out I had been keeping it from them I would loose the friendship anyway.

2. Soda in a can or bottle?  
~actually, my favorite is in a plastic cup from McDonald's and it's called fountain soda!  BUT if I have to choose between can or bottle, I would say bottle because I can put the cap back on for less spillage.  Can you tell I have little kids? :)

3. What do you wash first, hair or body? 
~hair and then body. Don't know why, I have just always done it that way.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
~in all seriousness, when they say wait six weeks after.....WAIT!!

5. What is your best hangover remedy? 
~seriously, I don't have one. I know this is hard to believe but I have never had a hangover and don't ever plan to.  I HATE throwing up and feeling sick to my stomach, so why in the world would I want to drink so much I would still be feeling it the next day?  No thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails