I have really liked this idea that I first saw over at Lora's blog. I was occasionally posting it on Saturdays because I like to do D-Feast Friday. But after some thought, (and my lack of having time to cook lately) I have decided to swap them in and out. So you will get either 5 Question Fridays or D-Feast Fridays. I thought that will give you all a chance to know the other side of me, not just the Type 1 side of my life!
So here it goes!
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? "The Entertainer". I just love that tune!
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? I have a lot of favorite memories, but I think it would have to be going to Thirty-One's National Conference. I got to be away from diabetes and and just got to be me for 4 days! Plus I did get to meet up with a couple of D Mama's Misty and Hallie, which was awesome!
3. Paper books or ebooks? Since I don't have an e-reader yet I am going to have to say paper, but when I get an e-reader I am sure I will change my mind!
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? Oh, this one is EASY. My kitchen! My kitchen is very small and not functional at all. (did I mention that there is NO dishwasher, well my hands do the washing but no machine!) I would add on to my house putting about 4 to 6 feet on the back and make it a good size kitchen with better appliances, lots of storage space, make it uber organized and plenty of room for me to cook with the girls.
5. When was your first serious boyfriend? Not until high school. I kinda dated a guy before him and that didn't work out very well, considering we never went out on a real date. I dumped him for one of his friends (or maybe he dumped me, who knows. Honestly I could care less) That guy did treat me pretty good and we date for about 8 months. It got serious until I realized we were going down totally different paths in life. He wanted one and I wanted the other. Plus his dad told him he could do better. Needless to say that one ended bad. The good that came out of dating those two guys was I knew what I DIDN'T want in a guy and I knew the right one would come to me and I wouldn't have to go after him. I was right and I married my soul mate and best friend 2 years after high school and we have been married for 13 years. :)