Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just keep swimming

Nablopomo ~ Day 6

Today's prompt got me thinking, about fish.  The question was what kind of fish are you most like? I can't for the life of me think what kind of fish I would be. BUT one of my all time favorite fish is Dory from Finding Nemo.  Now I'm not quite a ditzy as Dory but I love that she is so encouraging and funny. She makes Marlin laugh at ones of his lowest points.  I wish that I was that good at making people smile or laugh when they are down!  I try to be funny but it doesn't always work. :)   This is one of my favorite clips and makes Princess laugh really hard!




As a full time pancreas, I have to remind my self of this every day.  Just keep swimming. When life (or diabetes) gets me down I gotta just keep swimming.  No matter what Type 1 decides to throw at me.  Through all the highs, lows I just have to keep swimming.

3 comments:

Hallie Addington said...

Just Keep Swimming! Great advice! And you are doing a great job!

Lora said...

I LOVE Dory! We can learn a lot from her... like how to sprak whale :)

Unknown said...

I AM as ditzy as Dory!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails